- 1 lb Italian Turkey Sausage See recipe link in notes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups radishes, quartered
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 3 cups kale, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare Italian Turkey Sausage according to instructions. (Do not form into links, patties or meatballs.)
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower, radishes and chicken broth. Simmer on medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in arrowroot powder, then add the kale. Simmer another 10 minutes.
- Add Greek yogurt and stir to combine. Add additional salt and pepper, to taste.
Click here for Italian Turkey Sausage recipe. 1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable