- 3 cups zucchini, spiralized "zoodles"
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Mix together all dressing ingredients and refrigerate overnight. (For a thinner dressing, add water a tablespoon at a time until you reach desired consistency.)
- Pour dressing over zoodles and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Try replacing 1 cup of zoodles with your choice of vegetables: broccoli or cauliflower florets, sliced radishes or diced bell pepper. Phase II Variation:
- Add sliced olives, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and 1/4 cup feta cheese