- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, divided no added sugar or oil
- 1 cup asparagus, cut on diagonal or broccoli or cabbage
- 1 cup celery, cut thinly on diagonal
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup snap peas, halved
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish Optiona
- green onion, sliced for garnish
- In a large skillet or wok, add broth, asparagus, celery, onion and garlic. Cook on medium-high heat until onions are translucent.
- Add snap peas, mushrooms and coconut aminos. Cook another 5-10 minutes. (Add broth as necessary to prevent burning.)
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.