- 32 oz broth, divided
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup radishes, quartered
- 1 cup kale or chard, chopped
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- In a large pot, add 1/4 cup broth, celery, onion and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on medium-low heat for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Tips:
- This recipe is a great way to clean out your fridge of leftover vegetables. Replace any of the vegetables with what you have on hand, raw or cooked.
- Add your choice of protein:
- Chicken breasts - add whole before simmering, remove when cooked, shred, and stir back into soup.
- Beef, cubed (stew)- brown beef in a large skillet and add to soup before simmering.
- Ground beef, chicken or turkey - brown in a large skillet and add before serving.
- Try to stick with 2 cups vegetable for every 4 oz of protein, so you end up with four equal servings.