- 2 cups Cauliflower rice see link in recipe notes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne or dash of hot sauce Optional
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add cauliflower rice and cook two minutes. Add egg, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Spritz a glass pie pan with cooking spray and press cauliflower into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small pan, saute mushrooms, spinach, onion and garlic in vegetable broth. When onions are translucent, spoon into cauliflower crust.
- Whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, salt, pepper and cayenne and pour over vegetables.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until eggs are set.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable Click here for Cauliflower Rice recipe.