Tuscan Chicken Skillet
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped no added oil
- 1 15 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- Brown in chicken in skillet for 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Reapply cooking spray to the skillet, if necessary.
- Add onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and spices.
- Transfer the chicken back to the pan. Cover and simmer on low until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.