Tuscan Cauliflower Soup
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped into bean-size pieces
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes no added sugar or oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 2 cups kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Spritz a stock pot with cooking spray and add onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower, zucchini, yellow summer squash, rosemary, thyme and red pepper flakes. Cook on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and remaining broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in kale, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook on medium until kale is wilted.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable