Turkey Zucchini Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken or beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 16 Nut Thins processed into crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce no added sugar or oil
- Mix everything together except for the marinara sauce.
- Shape into balls 16 (1 oz) for 4 meatballs per serving or 8 (2 oz) for 2 meatballs per serving.
- Place in an oven-proof dish dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.