- 6 oz tuna water-packed can or pouch, drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup celery finely diced
- 1/2 cup onion minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Mix together all ingredients and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Spritz a hot skillet with cooking spray.
- Drop large spoonfuls of tuna mixture in hot pan and flatten with a spatula. Cook 3-5 on each side.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1/2 cup vegetable