Texas Dirty Rice
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups Cauliflower rice see link in notes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley or cilantro, roughly chopped
- Frank's Red Hot sauce, to taste
- In a hot skillet, brown ground turkey. Drain if necessary.
- Add peppers, onion, garlic and dried seasonings.
- Add cauliflower rice and chicken broth. Cook until cauliflower is tender.
- Add fresh parsley and cilantro and stir.
- Serve with Frank's Red Hot sauce.