- 1 lb ground beef or shredded chicken
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning, divided see link in recipe notes
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups bell peppers, chopped all colors
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice, cooked see link in recipe notes
- 2 cups salsa no added sugar or oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cottage cheese, divided
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, brown beef with onion and garlic.
- Add 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning, water and bell peppers and and stir to combine. Cook until peppers are tender.
- Spritz a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour beef mixture into dish and spread into an even layer.
- In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower rice, salsa, yogurt, 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning. Pour over top of beef mixture.
- Spoon remaining cup of cottage cheese over the top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the top begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.