Stuffed Chard Rolls
- 4 oz lean ground beef
- 1 leaf large chard any kind, or more than 1 leaf
- 1 cup beef broth or 1 serving marinara sauve
- 1 Tbsp onion finely minced
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef with a little water.
- Add spices, garlic and onion to the beef.
- Lightly steam chard leaves until slightly soft.
- Wrap ground beef in chard leaf burrito style. Place wraps in baking dish.
- Cover with beef broth or marinara recipe and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh spices or parsley.