Slow Cooker Turkey
- 1 lb boneless, skinless turkey breast
- Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- 1/2 medium onion, quartered
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Lightly salt all sides of turkey breast and place in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add onion, celery, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Stir poultry seasoning into broth and pour over the turkey.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 160-165°F.
1 serving = 4 oz protein Chef's Tip:
- Strain the broth with a fine mesh strainer and save for soup.
- For a thicker broth add 2 tsp of arrowroot powder.