- 1 lb ground beef chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder and Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce no added sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup see recipe link in notes
- 1/2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce Optional
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a large skillet.
- Add bell pepper, celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Stir in tomato sauce, Ketchup, Bragg Liquid Aminos and hot sauce.
- Simmer on medium heat until thickened.