Shrimp Florentine Zoodles
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini (zoodles)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt, divided
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz shrimp
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups spinach
- olive oil cooking spray
- In a large skillet, add zoodles, broth and 1/4 tsp salt. Cook on medium, 5-7 minutes, then set aside.
- Spritz the same skillet with cooking spray and add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and remaining salt and cook another 5 minutes.
- Return the zoodles to the pan with spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.