- 1 box Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers (about 34 crackers)
- 1/2 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- In a large plastic zip top bag, mix together cracker crumbs, flaxseed, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken tenders in egg mixture then place in bag with cracker crumbs,
- Shake bag until chicken is coated.
- Spritz a baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken tenders in a single layer.
- Sprinkle extra cracker crumbs on top and spritz again with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 daily allotment of crackers