- 8 oz chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt divided
- 32 Nut Thins finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, rosemary and 1/2 tsp salt for 10 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together crushed Nut Thins, dried rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and remaining salt.
- Coat the chicken pieces with cracker mixture and place in baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.