Refrigerator Pickles - Sweet
- 3 cups cucumbers sliced
- 1/2 cup green peppers sliced, optional
- 1/2 cup onion sliced, optional
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- cold water
- Place the sliced vegetables into a 1-quart glass jar.
- Mix together apple cider vinegar, xylitol and spices and stir well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over sliced vegetables.
- Top with cold water.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate.
- Every few hours, shake jar.
- Pickles will be ready in 24 hours, but are best after about a week.
1 serving = 1 cup vegetable