Pumpkin Spice Cauliflower Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- 1/2 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia Vanilla Creme
- 2 Tbsp flax seed, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Steam cauliflower and puree until smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Place cauliflower in a clean dish towel and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl, add cottage cheese, egg, applesauce and stevia. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spray baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Drop heaping tablespoons on cookie sheet. Should be about 12 cookies.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
1 serving = 1/4 cup vegetable