- 1 lb beef roast
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups radishes, quartered
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub roast with spices and place in large roasting pan.
- Add celery, radishes, onion and garlic.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour, or until internal temperature reads 160°F.
- Let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
- Rub roast with spices.
- Brown all sides in a hot, dry skillet.
- Place in slow cooker with radishes, onion, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until fork tender.