- 8 oz chicken
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine chicken, broth, garlic, and onion and cook until onions are translucent.
- Stir in tomato paste, yogurt and paprika. Add bay leaf and let simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve with tomato and garnish with parsley.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1/2 cup vegetable