Orange Chicken Cabbage Salad
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar divided
- 4 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos divided or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz chicken breast
- juice of 1 orange
- 5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 cups lettuce Romaine, bibb, leaf, mixed greens
- 1 orange segmented
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- Mix together 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos and lemon juice.
- Add chicken to vinegar mixture and marinate 10 minutes. In a hot skillet, add chicken with marinade and cook until browned and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos, stevia, ginger, salt and pepper. Pour over shredded cabbage, toss to coat and let sit 20 minutes or overnight.
- Top lettuce with cabbage mixture, chicken, orange segments and green onion.