- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz beef sliced
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp ginger fresh, grated or powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 dried chilis
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- Whisk together Bragg Liquid Aminos, water, arrowroot, xylitol, salt and pepper.
- Coat sliced beef in arrowroot powder, salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, add Bragg Liquid Aminos and sliced beef in an even layer. Cook on all sides.
- Add water, ginger, garlic and dried chilis and cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add sauce. Cook an additional 10 minutes or until sauce thickens to desired consistency.