Mini Zucchini Meatloaves
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 lb ground beef or chicken or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1 box Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers, about 72 crackers
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place shredded zucchini in a clean dish towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Mix together shredded zucchini with remaining ingredients.
- Spritz a muffin pan with cooking spray and divide beef mixture over 8 muffin cups.
- Bake 35 minutes or until cooked through.