Mexican Chopped Salad with Avocado Dressing (Phase II)
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup Water more to adjust the consistency
- 2 Tbsp MCT oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Add all Avocado Dressing ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Drizzle over salad.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Avocado Dressing can be made ahead of time. Store in an airtight container for up to three days. Serve with your choice of protein.