Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- 6 cups Cauliflower Rice see link in recipe notes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- Greek yogurt, for serving Optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add chicken broth and tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Add onion, jalapeno and garlic. Cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Cauliflower Rice, chili powder, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cook until liquid is reduced and cauliflower is tender.
- Turn off heat and fold in cilantro.
- Top with fresh tomatoes and Greek yogurt.