- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups chicken broth no added sugar or oil
- 2 Tbsp shallot, minced
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt or to taste
- white pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, add cauliflower florets, chicken broth, shallot, garlic and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook on medium heat until cauliflower is soft.
- Drain liquid. Add a small amount of white pepper to taste (Caution: white pepper is very strong).
- Transfer cauliflower to an immersion blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Can substitute onion for shallot, if desired.