Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon
- 4 4 salmon filets, 4 oz each
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend or ¼ tsp each dried thyme, parsley, oregano and basil
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange salmon filets on baking sheet and season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 thin slice of lemon on each filet and quarter the remaining lemon to serve as garnish.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork.