- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 8 oz beef hot dogs, sliced no added sugar, oil or nitrates/nitrites
- 3 cups cauliflower rice see link in recipe notes
- 8 oz tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large stock pot, add 1/2 cup broth, celery, onion and garlic. Saute about 5 minutes, then add the chicken and cook until done.
- Add the shrimp, cherry tomatoes and green pepper and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.