Italian Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 oz shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a skillet, add onion, garlic, broth, lemon juice, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes and cook until shrimp is pink and well cooked.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable