Hot and Sour Soup
- 2 cups broth divided
- 4 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch red chili flakes
- 2 oz firm tofu diced, or chicken or shrimp
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce no added sugar or oil
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup broth, Bragg Liquid Aminos, apple cider vinegar, mushrooms, garlic powder and red chile flakes. Saute 5 minutes.
- Add remaining broth and tofu and heat through on medium heat.
- Slowly drizzle beaten egg while whisking.
- Stir in green onions, hot sauce and arrowroot powder and cook an additional 5 minutes.