- 2 cups zucchini, grated or cauliflower, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp green onion, sliced or chives
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Place zucchini in a clean dish cloth, cheesecloth or nut milk bag and squeeze out as much moisture as possible. (If using cauliflower, microwave on high for 2 minutes first.)
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded zucchini and remaining ingredients.
- Spritz a large skillet with cooking spray and place spoonfuls of zucchini mixture onto skillet. Flatten with a spatula and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.