- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 cups lettuce, chopped green leaf, red leaf or romaine
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 8 dill pickles, diced no added sugar, preservatives or food coloring
- yellow mustard, to taste
- celery salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef and spices.
- In a hot skillet, brown ground beef.
- Divide lettuce onto four plates and top with 1/4 ground beef, tomato, onion and pickles.
- Drizzle salad with yellow mustard and dash of celery salt.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetables