Ground Beef and Cabbage
- 1 lb ground beef or chicken or turkey
- 1 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 7 cups green cabbage, shredded or coleslaw mix
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Add chicken broth, Bragg Liquid Aminos, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Stir in cabbage and continue cooking on medium heat until cabbage is wilted. (Or, transfer to casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.)