Green Tomato Salsa
- 4 cups green tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups mini sweet peppers, chopped all colors
- 1-3 jalapeno peppers according to taste
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and mix well.
- Heat to boiling and then simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool approximately 1 hour.
- Ladle mixture into a blender or food processor. Blend to desired consistency.
- Store in an air tight container.