Ginger Shrimp Cabbage Wraps
- 2 large cabbage leaves
- 4 oz shrimp
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp green onion sliced
- 1 serving Spicy Orange Sauce see link in recipe notes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly steam cabbage leaves and set aside.
- In a skillet, add shrimp, broth, apple cider vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos, garlic, ginger and green onion. Cook on medium until shrimp is cooked.
- Wrap shrimp mixture in cabbage leaves and serve with Spicy Orange Sauce as a dip.