- 4 cups heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup poblano chile, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all ingredients plus 1/4 cup cold water in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Remove three cups of the mixture and place in a blender. Blend until smooth and then return to the bowl.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.