- 2 cups flaxseed, ground
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 2 tsp applesauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients and let rest 5 minutes.
- Spritz a parchment-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto a large baking sheet and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness). Let cool.
- Slice with pizza cutter or scissors into 8 squares.
1 serving = 1/4 cup flaxseed*, 1 oz protein *This serving size exceeds the 2 tablespoons per day for Phase I: FasTrac Cleanse, so use your own discretion. This amount of fiber in a single sitting can be hard to digest for some; it can be helpful to drink extra water.