Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped any color
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup beef broth no added sugar or oil
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- Brown ground beef in a hot skillet with bell pepper, celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
- Add cabbage, beef broth and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Saute until cabbage is slightly wilted.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onion.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable