- 8 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp pickle juice no added sugar or food coloring
- 2 tsp yellow or dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia or Xylitol, to taste
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half and put yolks in a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to egg yolks and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites and sprinkle with paprika.
1 serving = 4 oz protein