Curried Shrimp with Tomatoes
- 4 oz shrimp
- 1 Tbsp onion minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch allspice
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- 2 cups cauliflower rice see link in recipe notes
- Saute shrimp with onion and garlic in vegetable broth until shrimp is cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and spices and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with steamed cauliflower rice.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable Click here for Cauliflower Rice recipe.