- 4 oz ground chicken beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz shrimp
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 15 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth or water, divided
- 5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped set some aside for garnish
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- In a large saucepan, add ground chicken, celery, onion and garlic and cook on medium-high heat until fully cooked.
- Add shrimp, zucchini and chopped tomato. Cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes, broth, vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer on low heat 20-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in most of the fresh parsley, reserving some for garnish.
- Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt and remaining parsley.