Cream of "Potato" Soup
- 32 oz chicken broth no added sugar or oil
- 2 cups radishes, quartered
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped or riced cauliflower
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large stock pot, add broth, radishes and cauliflower. Bring to a boil and cook until radishes and cauliflower are tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add cottage cheese, yogurt, arrowroot, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Let simmer 10 minutes or until thickened.