- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 4 Tbsp cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer on high, beat egg whites with cream of tarter until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Fold egg whites slowly into egg yolk mixture.
- In approximately 1/4 cup increments, spoon cloud bread mixture onto baking sheet and smooth, making even circles, roughly 3/4 in thick.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool completely before serving. before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature, in between pieces of wax paper so they don't stick together.