Cinnamon Apple Cloud Bread Danish
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 6 Tbsp cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- 6 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- coconut oil cooking spray
- 2 apples, cored and peeled
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 4 tsp xylitol
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 drops SweetLeaf Stevia Vanilla Creme
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- With an electric mixer, beat egg whites with cream of tarter until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cottage cheese and stevia until smooth.
- Fold egg whites slowly into egg yolk mixture.
- Spritz muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In approximately 1/4 cup increments, spoon cloud bread mixture into muffin cups.
- Spiralize or finely dice apples.
- In a small saucepan, add apple, water, xylitol and cinnamon.
- Cook on medium heat until apples are slightly tender.
- Place a small spoonful of apple mixture in center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately run a knife around inside of each well to release cloud bread and gently remove from pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Mix together yogurt and stevia and spoon over danish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.