Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 2 apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Slice apples as thin as possible using a mandolin (make sure seeds are removed).
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, lay apples evenly and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 1 hour, then remove tray, flip apples over and bake for another hour.
- Once crisp, remove and allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
A food dehydrator also works great for this recipe. Pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice or a little nutmeg are all great substitutes for cinnamon. Some people like to add a tiny sprinkle of SweetLeaf Stevia powder to sweeten. Remember that less is more with stevia so use just a pinch.