Cilantro Chicken and Tomatoes
- 8 oz chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth divided
- 1 cup onion diced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped plus more for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or pureed cottage cheese
- Lightly brown the chicken in 1/4 cup chicken broth and onion.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- When the chicken is cooked thoroughly, add fresh tomatoes and cilantro and cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and serve with extra cilantro.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable