Chipotle Shrimp & Cabbage Slaw
- 8 oz shrimp
- 1 Tbsp chipotle powder
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped plus 3 tablespoons finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 10 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- Coat shrimp with chipotle powder and cook on a hot skillet until cooked through. (If necessary, add water to prevent sticking.)
- In a large bowl, add red cabbage, 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro, balsamic vinegar, the juice of one lime and Celtic Sea Salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, finely chopped cilantro, the juice of one lime and stevia drops. (You can add water if you prefer a thinner consistency for the dressing.)
- For serving, spoon shrimp over slaw and drizzle with Greek yogurt mixture.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable