- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup snap peas, halved
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- green onions, sliced for garnish
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Spritz a large skillet with cooking spray. On medium-high heat, brown chicken.
- Add red bell pepper, zucchini, snap peas, celery, onion and garlic and saute until onions are soft.
- Add coconut aminos, xylitol, arrowroot powder and salt and stir to combine. Let cook 5 minutes, without stirring.
- Add chicken broth and stir, deglazing the pan. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetables To increase vegetable serving, serve over Cauliflower Rice.