- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 cups onion, cut into strips
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning see link in recipe notes
- 8 leaves romaine or green leaf lettuce, for serving
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- hot sauce for serving
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large baking dish, spritz with cooking spray and add chicken, bell peppers and onion.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime over the top and sprinkle with Taco Seasoning. Stir to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with yogurt and hot sauce.